BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

DUCK!!!! There's a curve ball coming!

Here we were sitting pretty not worrying about having to move anytime in the Near future (well at least for 5 or so years) when WHAM! We got hit with a curve ball. Jamie's detailer (the guy that tells us where we have to go next) emails him and tells him that the job he was going to take next summer had some changes and Jamie won't be able to go there. So now we're back to square one. What's square one you may ask, well! Where do I begin? IF he can't get shore duty here we will be moving! Which means we will have to try to sell our house (and more than likely take a huge loss) OR rent it out (which I really really don't want to do). I would have to leave my friends sooner than expected (which I really don't want to do). We/I would have to go house hunting alone (which I don't want to do). If we couldn't sell our house and had to rent it out then we too would have to rent where ever it is we have to move (which WE really don't want to do). On the other hand... More than likely we'd be moving somewhere further south, and that would be somewhere closer to our families (which I would really love to do). We may end up some place we've never been before which would be fun! Think Hawaii??? That would be nice for a few years huh? Maybe we could go back to GA (which I would really really love to do) that would be GREAT! GA is the closest place we could get to home ! So basically our next year of life could either change dramatically or we could end up staying put. I am just going to go with it, leave it up to God and pray about it and what ever happens is what happens and we'll deal with it, work it out and move on..... it's always worked out before why would it stop now?

1 comments:

Mrs. Cush said...

NO!!! You are not alowed to move! But if you go to GA you can befriend my friend Mandy :)

But seriously, you're not allowed to move - I would have separation ISSUES!