BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Beach Boys!

My friends Hannah, Karen and I decided to head to the beach for the first time this summer. I was a little hesitant about how Jack would do. I was afraid i'd have to chase him away from the water the entire time, but I didn't! He loved the sand and even took a nap! Sam of course was so thrilled we finally went, he loves the beach and would live there if he could. Tayler was happy to get out of the house and get some fresh air. He likes the beach too, but the beaches here in Washington aren't his favorite. He remembers the beaches in Florida when we lived in Georgia and it's not quite the same here, but they will do for now I suppose! So here are a few pictures of my beach boys having fun!
















































0 comments: