BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Seeing and Hearing God with my own Eyes and Ears!!

I think we all wait for the moment when we have NO doubt that God is not only with us but others and truly answers prayer! This past week has been SO revealing to me. This isn't the first time I've "seen" God, but it's so comforting to know he really does reveal himself when we are faithful. We (our MOPS steering team) had to head to church to get the room ready for our meeting the following day when Becky (she's the church liaison between mops and the church) and I were walking into the church and she mentioned one of the childcare workers called and couldn't make it the next day due to illness. OK fair enough we don't want our kids getting sick, but what were we going to do with one person short? Lord knows we need more workers and one called out. Well as we were wrapping up the setting up in walks this teenage girl saying she heard we needed help with childcare a few times a month. Mind you on any other Monday NO ONE is at the church, the church office is closed on Mondays. Thank you God for bringing this girl to us! She's signed on to help out the entire MOPS year!
I had an appointment with my nutritionist yesterday and wasn't sure how I was going to get Sam to school AND be at my appointment at the same time. I forgot Wed. are a late start for him and made my appointment at the same time he had to be at school. So I reluctantly called her and asked if we could make my appointment 30 minutes later. She said it couldn't be more perfect! The person before me called and canceled which she was thankful for. You see her husband was having surgery that morning and she needed a little extra time to get from him to work. So she was actually relieved I called and changed the time. (the person after me called and canceled to, and she had no one for the rest of the day so she could go be with her husband) . Thank you God for having that all work out!
I had a doctors appointment set up for Nov. 3rd, and realized that was the morning of one of my MOPS meetings. Totally forgot about MOPS Tuesdays when I made the appointment. I really NEEDED to have this appointment, but really want/need MOPS too especially since I'm on the mops team it's kind of important for me to be there. So I called to see if I could change that appointment to later on that week. Well come to find out it WASN'T on the 3rd it was on the 4th ! Thank you God for that appointment!
Now I know many people that would call all this coincidence and move on. I however see God working in my life. I have been trying really hard to be more conscience of God and his presence in my life. What more can I say than ... Thank You God!

0 comments: